Flash Curtain Opening Component is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-06. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5.
Flash Curtain Opening Component is an easy and fast way to add theatre curtain opening effect to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a theatre curtain opening effect to your Flash is as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the scene of your Flash movie. You can set up the curtain to open automatically and then close automatically after a specified time, or you can use Actionscript functions to open and close the curtain.
1. Unzip downloaded package CurtainOpening.zip, double click the file CurtainOpening.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
3. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the CurtainOpening component on to the stage.
4. Use the properties panel or free transform tool to adjust the size and position of the component on the stage.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can set up the curtain to open automatically and then close automatically after a specified time, or you can use Actionscript functions to open and close the curtain.
6. Click menu Control > Test Movie (Ctrl+Enter) to test the curtain opening effect.
Flash Curtain Opening Component (version 1.0) has a file size of 107.08 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 510 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.